League System is a player rating system, that helps players determine their own level and know the level of other players through Rank levels.
Reward Pool (In Game Pool) is where the game's rewards are stored. Each Season will deduct a portion from the Treasury Pool (Total Pool) and put it into the Reward Pool as a reward for that season. Each season, the reward pool could consist of Token/Stable token depending on the market condition and game operation.
Token Claim Rule
- On-chain: players, who already have a Metamask wallet linked, will receive on-chain Rewards (Token or NFT, depends on the League Season)
- Off-chain: players who have not linked wallets can't receive on-chain Rewards
* In order to receive on-chain rewards, players must fulfill 2 conditions
1. Link their Metamask Wallet
2. Have at least 1 Overleague NFT in the wallet at the time of reward distribution
Reward by Leaderboard
The reward is only for players with high rankings in the end-of-season rankings, the higher the player rank, the more rewards. It is expected that the top 1000 highest players of the season will be shared rewards in the Pool. Players need to reach the required Trophy milestone in order to gain rewards at that position. For example: the top 1 leaderboard player has 2000 trophy points, the top 1 leaderboard needs 2500 points to receive the highest reward milestone, now the player will only receive the bonus milestone at position 2000.
📌 Note: Rewards are subject to change, the season will be different.