You need to spend a certain amount of chips to challenge a Solitaire level. This amount may vary depending on the level’s difficulty.
To beat a Solitaire level, you need to clear all the cards on the deck in an ascending or descending order. Make use of different strategies & boosters to beat even the hardest levels!
Kawaii Theater Solitaire gameplay layout
Section A: The Deck.
- Face-up cards in this section can be collected to section B if their condition is met.
- Face-down cards in this section will be flipped upward when there is no other card placed on top of them.
- When all the cards on the deck are cleared, you win that level.
- There might be obstacle cards on the deck that increase the level difficulty
Section B: The slot for collected cards.
- Only show 1 face-up card on top. You need to pick a card from the deck that is one rank lower or higher in value than the one in section B to collect it.
- Selected card will become the new face-up card in section B after this move.
Section C: The Deck
If there is no available card to collect from the desk, you can tap the deck to draw a new card to replace the current card in section B.
Section D: Booster Undo & Joker .
Section E: Combo counter