- Streak bonus is available from level 7 and up. Whenever you collect a streak of cards from the deck, the combo bar will increase accordingly. If this streak is interrupted, the combo bar will be reset.
- When the combo bar is full, you may receive a streak bonus. This bonus may be an extra card, or a power-up card added randomly to the deck that helps you to get through the level faster.
- If your combo streak consists of cards of the same color or symbol, your bonus will be doubled or tripled accordingly!
- There are 4 Power-Up cards in Kawaii Theater Solitaire: Joker, Feather Fan, Red Queen’s summon, White Queen’s summon.
- For each combo streak of 5, you will receive an extra hand card. After every combo 5 comes 6, and a combo streak of 6 will appear with a random Power-Up.
The Joker card will help players collect any face-up cards on the deck.
The Feather Fan blows away a maximum of 5 face-up cards on the deck.
Red Queen’s summon
Collects 7 available red cards on the deck.
White Queen’s summon
Collects 7 available black cards on the deck.