In the Divine Relic System, as a new mechanics to enhance the power of heroes, players will be able to upgrade the stats and enhance the skills of each hero. Each hero will have a unique Divine Relic set, and within each set, there will be stats that are suitable for the skills and base of that specific hero.
- Players must complete Chapter 21 to unlock the Divine Relic System.
- Only 1-star Ultimate heroes can access the Divine Relic System.
- The shape of the Relic for each hero will be based on their Race and Class. It will include 7 Backgrounds for 7 Races and 6 Symbols representing 6 Classes.
- Each Divine Relic set will consist of 3 Major Signs and 5 Minor Signs. Players can use Relic Shards and Relic Cores to upgrade existing Signs and unlock new ones.
- The total level of the Signs (Major and Minor) is called the Divine Relic Level. For regular heroes, the maximum Divine Relic Level will be 80. For rare heroes and awakened heroes, the maximum Divine Relic Level will be 100.
- The Divine Relic Level is divided into 4 milestones:
- 0-30: This is the initial milestone when players access the hero's Divine Relic. At this point, the Signs are not yet unlocked, and players need to upgrade the available Signs to the maximum level to unlock the next set of Signs (directly linked to the already upgraded Signs). At this milestone, the maximum level for Minor Signs is 3, and for Major Signs, it's 5. When the Divine Relic Level reaches 30, the hero will unlock a skill upgrade, which could be an Ability or Ultimate, and the strength of this upgrade will depend on the hero's Division.
- 31-60: At this milestone, all 8 Signs have been unlocked. Players can now upgrade any Sign they like, but only up to a certain level. The maximum level for Minor Signs is 6, and for Major Signs, it's 10. When the Divine Relic Level reaches 60, the hero will unlock the next skill upgrade, which could be an Ability or Ultimate, and the strength of this upgrade will depend on the hero's Division.
- 61-80: The maximum level for Minor Signs is 7, and for Major Signs, it's 15. When the Divine Relic Level reaches 80, the hero will unlock the final upgrade, focusing on enhancing stats suitable for the hero in PvP battles.
- 81-100: This milestone is reserved for rare heroes and awakened heroes. The maximum level for Minor Signs is 8, and for Major Signs, it's 20. At this milestone, the hero will only receive upgrades to their stats without any additional skill upgrades.
- The values of HP, Def, and Attack stats in the Divine Relic System, when increased, are based on the hero's base stats and bonuses from the Sacred Tree.
- There will be a total of 56 heroes (including heroes with a base tier from Epic and above) that can enhance their power through the Divine Relic system.
How to find Relic Shard & Relic Core?
- Packages in-game
- AFK Chest
- Store in-game