Similarly to rods, each island will have its License. Players can upgrade their licenses to receive additional bonuses when fishing on that particular island.
It includes Basic license and Elite license. Players will receive the Basic license when they unlock a new island.
Players need to use Pearl to upgrade the Basic license to Elite license to gain more benefits and level up faster.
Players need to level up their licenses to unlock bonuses. To level up, players need to catch fish from the corresponding island and accumulate enough LP points for each level.
There are two types:
The Main Bonus applies to all fish on the island and increases with the license level. It includes:
- Catch Chance Bonus: Increases the chance of successfully catching a fish when using bait.
- Damage Bonus: Increases the damage dealt to fish when catching them
The Slot Bonus is unlocked based on the license level and applies when catching a specific fish on the island or playing in the PvP mode. The additional stats that are added include:
- Weight Bonus: Increases the weight of the caught fish.
- Catch Chance Bonus: Increases the chance of successfully catching the fish when using bait.
- Damage Bonus: Increases the damage dealt to the fish when catching them.
To activate the unlocked Slot Bonus, players need to perform a slot draw. During the draw, the stats for each bonus will be randomly selected.