Clan Brawl is a feature that allows clans to battle each other by attacking each other's towers, earning points called Conquests. The outcome of the battle will be decided by the number of Conquest Points earned. This feature will be unlocked each season
- Clan Level 3 and up
- Minimum 10 Members Required
In the Preparation phase, each clan member needs to individually assign their lineup to a Defense base within a tower.
Members can participate in the Battle Phase if the lineup they have assigned is not removed by the clan master after the conclusion of the Preparation phase.
Each season will take place over 2 weeks, and the Clan Brawl will occur during the final 2 days of the season.
Each team will compete in a maximum of 7 matches before the direct elimination phase takes place. The specific schedule for the matches is as follows
|Application Phase + Matching phase
|Group Stage Phase
- Application Phase:
Clans will register to participate in Clan Brawl, and the Battle Phase's eligibility criteria require the clan to be at least level 3 with a minimum of 10 members.
The clan master must enlist all 10 members to participate, and only these 10 members will be involved throughout the Clan Brawl, preventing recruitment during the event. Once 32 clans have registered, the registration system will close.
Members will organize their defensive lineups, and the clan master will then select 10 participants based on these defensive lineups. After completing registration, lineups, and gear will remain unchanged throughout the Clan Brawl. Heroes that may be sold on the market, if assigned to a defensive lineup, cannot be minted
- Matching phase:
The system will divide the 32 clans into 4 groups, with each group consisting of 8 clans.
The Group Stage will unfold as follows:
- An interim leaderboard will be established to rank the strength of the clans based on the highest power used in campaigns by their members. Subsequently, the system will divide this leaderboard into 8 groups in descending order.
- Each group will consist of 4 users, and these evenly matched teams will be distributed across the 4 groups to ensure a balanced power distribution among the groups.
- After the groups have been assigned, the system will announce the brackets and the match order for each clan within their respective groups. Each clan will compete against the other 7 clans in their group
- Group Stage Phase: Clans compete in group stage battles against the remaining 7 clans
- Play-off phase: Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Finals.
4. Battle Rules
Tower was both a defensive stronghold and an objective for conquest in a Clan War. There are a total of 3 towers, each having a different number of Defense Bases and yielding varying Conquest Points upon successful destruction.
|Max Defense Base
|Conquest Point when defeated/defended a base
|Conquest Point when totally defeat a tower
The tower is considered destroyed when all Defense Bases within it are eliminated, and the Conquest Points for that tower are awarded to the clan that successfully destroyed it
For a clan to participate in the Battle Phase, they need to assign a complete set of Defense Bases for each tower
- Defense Base
Defense Base is the defensive checkpoint of a tower, where a team of 5 heroes is assigned by clan members. After the Prepare phase concludes, the assigned team's level, tier, gear, signature, and artifact will remain unchanged throughout the Battle phase.
Each Tower will have a total Conquest Points of 2, 6,10, depending on the number of bases in the Tower (2, 3, 5). The more bases a Tower has, the higher the Conquest Points. Each base in a Tower will also contribute a different amount of Conquest Points, depending on the Tower to which the base belongs
- Conquest Point
Points are used to determine the outcome in a Clan War match; the clan with a higher score at the end of the Battle phase will emerge victorious.
Conquest Points can be obtained by attacking and successfully destroying the opponent's Defense Bases and towers. They can also be earned through successful defense, where a clan successfully repels the opponent's attacks on their bases
- Preparation Phase
Clan members will assign a lineup to the Defense Bases in the towers. Each member can choose any Defense Base in any tower; however, they are allowed to assign only one Defense Base.
In the scenario where multiple members intend to be assigned to the same Defense Base, the member assigned later will need to choose an available slot in a different Defense Base.
After the assignment, members can modify their lineups or move to other towers until the end of the Preparation phase.
The Clan Master or Clan Deputy has the authority to relocate or remove any lineup to ensure the stability of the participating forces.
If a member who has been assigned to a Defense Base leaves the clan (either by being kicked or leaving voluntarily), that Defense Base will become vacant.
If a member leaves, causing the clan to fall below the participation threshold (fewer than 12 members), the clan will temporarily lose access to the Clan War screen. If the clan still lacks members until the Battle phase, it will be in a vulnerable state and susceptible to attacks without the ability to resist
Members with lineups in Defense Bases at the end of the Preparation phase will participate in the Battle phase.
In the event a participating member leaves the clan (either by being kicked or leaving voluntarily), the assigned lineup in the Defense Base will still be retained.
At the start of the Battle phase, participating members will receive 1 siege ticket. A ticket is equivalent to one attempt to attack an opponent's Defense Base. Both clans will attack the Defense Base set up by the opponent.
Players have the right to set up their attacking lineup before entering the battle.
In cases where multiple members simultaneously attack the same Defense Base, if the Defense Base is defeated by one member before others, the subsequent victorious members will not receive Conquest Points.
Players will earn Conquest Points for their clan by successfully defeating the opponent's Defense Base. When all Defense Bases in a Tower are defeated, the clan will receive Conquest Points for that Tower. However, if the attack fails, the defending side will earn Conquest Points equivalent to what the attacking side would have gained if the attack had been successful.
5. Scoring Rules:
After the group stage, the top 2 clans with the most Conquest Points in each group will proceed to the knockout stage (Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Finals), totaling 8 advancing clans.
In the knockout stage, the top 4 clans with the highest points among the 8 clans will be divided into 2 brackets, while the remaining 4 clans in the top 8 will be randomly matched with the top 4 clans. The 4 winning clans will continue to the Semifinals and Finals.
Reward Pool: 4% of the total pool from the previous season.
- Top 1: 35%
- Top 2: 20%
- Top 3: 15%
- Top 4: 10%
- Top 5: 8%
- Top 6: 6%
- Top 7: 4%
- Top 8: 2%
Ranking between top 3 and top 4, or from top 5 to top 8, will depend on the Conquest Points earned by the clan throughout the season.
Treasure Chest: The top 3 clans at the end of the season will receive a Treasure Chest. The chest contains gems, which will be evenly distributed among all members of the clan. One member can receive a maximum of 10% of the total gems in the chest.
- Players in clans not participating in the direct elimination rounds of Clan Brawl can participate in predicting the winning clan of each round when the direct elimination round begins.
- Each prediction will cost 500 gems.
- Upon completing a prediction, players will receive 1 Common Scroll.
- All gems will be pooled, and the winning side will receive gems from the losing side.
- When a prediction is correct, players will receive gems via mail.
Winning prediction Gems = Initial Gems + Incorrect prediction Gems
Incorrect prediction Gems = Initial gems * Gem receiving ratio.
- The receiving ratio of gems based on the number of predictors will be continuously updated for users.
- The platform will receive 10% of the betting amount from the losing side.
- Prediction time will take place during the Preparation Phase.
- After making a prediction, gems will be deducted immediately.
- Players cannot make predictions if they don't have enough gems.
- Players have the right to change the side they predict as long as it is within the allowed prediction time, but they are not allowed to withdraw gems.